Commercial and corporate projects
We develop workplace concepts to better match, support and promote your business strategy. Do you want your staff and customers to feel welcome? To be inspired and relaxed? Let O Design guide you to the realization of your project.
Based on a precise analysis of your needs, we work to enhance your brand, your visual identity and your personality, with audacity and subtlety.+ See the steps
- Preliminary on-site meeting to learn more about your work environment, needs and habits in the rooms concerned ($190 +tx);
- Submission of the proposal. (The rate for the first meeting is credited if the proposal is accepted.);
- Filing, signature of the contract and specific project measures taken;
- Presentation of the first drafts and design ideas. Together we look at the preliminary plans and mood boards we have designed and you will have a chance to suggest improvements;
- Sending and discussion of the preliminary budget according to the chosen design option;
- Presentation of the 3D plan (if you chose this option);
- We will meet you in store for the choice of materials;
- Sending of final plans, plumbing file, selected luminaires and finishing materials.
We do everything in our power to preserve your peace of mind. That’s why we take care of all the details of bid management.+ See the steps
- Site visits with the construction contractor;
- Procedure with your municipality to obtain permits;
- Bidding process with the contractor and budget development;
- Request for quotation for all elements of the design created;
- Detailed analysis of the quotations;
- We will present you with the quotations and answer your questions.
In partnership with you, O Design’s project management team will be your eyes and ears. Your project manager will ensure that the schedule is respected and that all the steps of your project run smoothly.+ See the steps
- Signature of the contract for renovation or construction work;
- Meeting with the client and contractor before the work begins;
- Order all finishes before determining the first day of work;
- Development of the work schedule with the contractor;
- Follow-up of orders and delivery with suppliers;
- Follow-up to the site every week;
- Weekly reports;
- Meetings with the contractor and the client during construction, when required;
- Ensure quality control through meetings for each step of the construction works with the different trades;
- At the end of the construction, meeting with the client and contractor for final quality control.
Along with designing spaces for projects, our interior designers can also be responsible for renewing the decor and arranging the furniture in your company’s rooms.+ See the steps
- Budget planning;
- Creation of a concept that represents you and your company while being unique, creative and exclusive;
- Approval of the mood board;
- Pre-shop in-store and online;
- Sending you the shopping list with prices according to your budget;
- Purchase of items and delivery.